Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged by Lushgurl

OK I got tagged, so here goes. Seven songs I like, not listening to all right now but just dredged up a few from under the surface of my memories! A bit of a mix of old and new, popular and probably unheard of! A weird taste in music for a weird mind!

  1. Run - Snow Patrol
  2. The Night - Franki Valli & the 4 Seasons
  3. She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks
  4. Living in the Past - Jethro Tull
  5. Heart of Gold - Neil Young
  6. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
  7. Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn
OK and now I need to tag 7 more. Its hard to see who hasnt been tagged with this one but I'll go for AAWakenings, Jedi Michael, Lounge Daddy, Spencer, Its a Girl Thing, Perfect Virgo and Second Surrender.

You're tagged guys and gals!

No comments: