I'm just posting this to answer a few queries I've had re people not being able to access the old HNT or switch to Google blogger. The story so far:
I set up the old HNT originally well over a year ago. At some point after that I gave dAAve and JJ 'admin' access. A while later I stopped blogging and I think someone who had admin rights changed my access to posting only ie. when I returned to blogging a couple of weeks ago I only had access to post, I could not access the admin settings or template so I couldnt add or delete members by then.
I then decided to switch to Google Blogger myself and couldnt. I realised that it was the HNT blog holding that up so asked dAAve to remove me all together. He did this and I switched over but it seems that no one has been able to access the HNT blog since. (Is that right, I'm not too sure?)
Gwen set up the new one so all seemed OK but now it seems no one still attached to that old HNT blog can switch to Google Blogger? Theres something on the Blogger help about team blogs here but I dont understand it and I it doesnt explain why you folk cant switch?
I'm happy to contact Blogger to see if they can put it right but cant find a direct email. I will try to contact them via those help forums and see if they can add old HNT to me again so we can sort this out.
If anyone can understand whats happened let me know or post a link where I can contact Blogger?
Sorry this has caused all this hassle but I'm not sure why the new admins didnt 'inherit' HNT when I was taken off, it seems a mad way to do things?
Aaaaaargh!!!!!
Importing vinyl to Canada via Dsicogs
-
https://youtu.be/K12TiVZ_018?si=Jx2V5lJwtqd9lh1F
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment