Part of my New Years resolutions, infact the only and most important one is to stop drinking....again. If anyone remembers me, its a while since I blogged, this has been an ongoing battle for me for some years. I have enjoyed several spells of not drinking but failed to maintain it for long.
So today sees my day one over again, January 2nd 2007. As yet I don't have a battle plan, the only plan is simply just not drink and take it from there, simple as that.
I found blogging through previous attempts useful so thought I would start up again. Though last time I found it started to take over my life, so am not sure how often I will post. I just think its a useful tool for keeping focused and documenting the process.
I have been travelling round my old blogging buddies today and will leave comments in time. Many fellow recovery bloggers have been doing so well, it puts me to shame. I was also very sad indeed to see that Castor, who painted the image I use for my profile died recently.
So here goes, another shot at sobriety. I'm not getting any younger but stand little chance of getting much older if I carry on this way.
Importing vinyl to Canada via Dsicogs
-
https://youtu.be/K12TiVZ_018?si=Jx2V5lJwtqd9lh1F
5 months ago


7 comments:
Welcome back! Long time no hear.....
God bless.
Welcome back Grace. We have missed you around these parts. Good luck with the not drinking thing.
AAwoken and Scott, thanks for calling round so soon! Its good to be back :-)
Good luck Grace.
Hi Grace thank you for showing so much courage. No shame based on comparison of others ok, only strength and honesty.
To your new journey!
I will be honored to watch you age.
PV - Thanks, I need it!
SC - Thanks for calling in!
dAAve - My you can type fast :-)
Post a Comment